Eggs + Food Waste Collection
Buy on subscription
Chickens moved onto fresh pasture daily and free to roam 365 days a year result in delicious eggs.
- All chicken feed is free of Soy + GMO’s
- Absolutely NO cages just a caravan to roost and lay eggs in.
- NO sprays, synthetic fertilisers or antibiotics are used on our farm.
Food Waste Collection
Want to do your part to reduce your footprint, excellent!
- We will provide you with a bucket to put your waste in.
- Each week, on Monday (Ohope), Wednesday (Whakatane) or Thursday (Edgecumbe, Matata, Coastlands) simply put your bucket out on the curbside.
- We will collect it and leave you with a clean bucket, no stinky, slimy mess to deal with.
- One bucket not enough, just contact us and we will drop another one off at no extra charge.
- Remember 5% of all sales are donated to a local project, charity or school and a tree will be planted when you sign up.
- What food waste do we collect?
- What do we do with the waste?
Your first order will arrive on the next Monday if you are in Ohope, Wednesday if you are in Whakatane and on Thursday if you are in Edgecumbe, Matata or Coastlands.
If your eggs won't fit in your letter box or you'd prefer them put somewhere else please make a note in delivery instructions as to where you would like them.
Going away on holiday, no problem just pause your subscription for as long as you need or stop it at anytime.
Unfortunately at this time we are only able to deliver to the Whakatane/Edgecumbe/Ohope/Matata area.